6-in-1 Multifunction USB-C Hub
Extend four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, one Power Delivery USB-C charging port and one HD output port from one USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port.
3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports
Simultaneously connect up to four USB-A peripherals to a USB-C laptop and transfer data at up to 5 Gbps. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 Type-A devices.
Power Delivery USB-C Port
Charge a Power Delivery enabled USB-C laptop via the USB-C charging port of this product.
4K Video HD Output Adapter
Enable you to mirror or extend the display of your laptop to your TV, monitor or projector in up to 4K UHD (3840×2160 @ 30Hz) resolution through the HD output port.
Portable and Easy-to-use
Thin, lightweight and compact. Ready to go right out of the box. No driver required. Plug and play. Support hot swapping function.
Built with the aluminum alloy case and TPE cable, it is a perfect accessory for MacBook (12-inch), MacBook Pro (13-inch or 15-inch) or other USB-C laptops.
1. For the best performance, make sure that the host USB-C port on your device complies with the USB 3.0/USB 3.1 specification.
2. To use the HD output port, the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode.
3. To use the Power Delivery function to power and charge a connected USB-C laptop, the host USB-C port from your device must support USB-C Power Delivery. The USB-C charging port on this product can't be used for data transmission.
4. Please do not rely on the USB-A ports for charging your phones, tablets or other devices. The three USB 3.0 Type-A ports on the hub support a total output of up to 5V/900mA.
5. For a stable connection, do not use this hub with high power consumption devices. It supports one hard drive max.
6. NOT support charging for HP laptops and tablets via the PD USB-C charging port.
7. NOT compatible with Samsung tablets and ASUS Zenbook UX330UA.
Here are 4 ways to help reduce the USB 3.0 radio frequency interference to the wireless connection of some laptops:
Option 1: Connect the laptop to a 5GHz Wi-Fi network.
Option 2: Connect devices (e.g., mouse, keyboard and hard disk drive) to USB 2.0 ports on the laptop.
Option 3: Connect the USB 3.0 hub to the laptop with a high-quality 1-foot or longer USB 3.0 extension cable. Keep USB 3.0 devices away from the host computer.
Option 4: Use high-quality shielded USB 3.0 devices/cables/connectors.